• 5+ years of hands-on experience in building scalable processes for large-scale data analyses, model development, model validation and, model deployment
• Degree with computer science/engineering, statistics, applied mathematics, and/or related
• Strong programming skills with Java and/or Scala
• Understanding of predictive / analytical modeling techniques, theories, principles, and practices
• Ability to quickly move from concept to implementation of predictive models
• The following skills will be plus: Hadoop Ecosystem (Spark, HDFS, Hive, Pig, Map\Reduce, HBase), NoSQL ( Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase)
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• 401K matching
• Annual training budget
• Gym membership reimbursement
• Free lunch
• Free coffee and snacks
About Suning Commerce R&D Center:
Suning, the largest retailer in China with revenue of USD $50 + billion has chosen to set up its first overseas R&D center in 2013, located in Palo Alto, CA. This center will fuel creative minds and energetic hearts, harbor state of the art research and cutting edge tech development. The mission is to hold the flag and lead the way for the whole fleet of Suning, solving problems of today and tomorrow.
In this center, you will enjoy the exciting environment of a start-up, and also the profound backing from a China Fortune 50 enterprise. You will be given the opportunity to discover and create, build and implement, team up and spin off, all supported by the fast growing Suning eco-system.
To apply for this position, please go to ZipRecruiter